- SCAR ＝subcalibre aircraft rocket 機載次口徑火箭。n.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The accident left a scar on her leg .
- His eyes are sunk in scar tissue .
- I tried to gouge a scar in her memory .
- He has a scar running across his left cheek .
- The seed coat is marked with a hilum or seed scar .
- an indication of damage
同義詞：scratch, scrape, mark
- a mark left (usually on the skin) by the healing of injured tissue
Scars are areas of fibrous tissue (fibrosis) that replace normal skin after injury. A scar results from the biological process of wound repair in the skin and other tissues of the body.