- 更多例句： 下一頁
- There were now several schemes in the air .
- She was the brains behind the whole scheme .
- Do n't be scheming against others all the time .
- The scheme reposes on a revival of trade .
- Her enemies are scheming her downfall .
- a schematic or preliminary plan
- an elaborate and systematic plan of action
- an internal representation of the world; an organization of concepts and actions that can be revised by new information about the world
- a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"