- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Photoelectric work offers the widest scope .
- There 's ample scope for one 's abilities .
- This is a deep result beyond our scope .
- We've got to broaden our scope .
- The vagueness gave her scope and set her free .
- electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities
同義詞：oscilloscope, cathode-ray oscilloscope, CRO
- a magnifier of images of distant objects
- an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"; "a piano has a greater range than the human voice"; "the ambit of municipal legislation"; "within the compass of this article"; "within the scope of an investigation"; "outside the reach of the law"; "in the political orbit of a world power"
同義詞：range, reach, orbit, compass, ambit
- the state of the environment in which a situation exists; "you can''t do that in a university setting"