- 更多例句： 下一頁
- They all culminate in these four sections .
- We comment on these topics in section 6 .
- I knew this section of the wreck well .
- The crank is an offset section of the crankshaft .
- The central section was severely shattered .
- the cutting of or into body tissues or organs (especially by a surgeon as part of an operation)
同義詞：incision, surgical incision
- one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object; "a section of a fishing rod"; "metal sections were used below ground"; "finished the final segment of the road"
- one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole; "the written part of the exam"; "the finance section of the company"; "the BBC''s engineering division"
- a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical); "he always turns first to the business section"; "the history of this work is discussed in the next section"
- a segment of a citrus fruit; "he ate a section of the orange"
- a specialized division of a large organization; "you''ll find it in the hardware department"; "she got a job in the historical section of the Treasury"
- a small team of policemen working as part of a police platoon
- a small army unit usually having a special function
- a division of an orchestra containing all instruments of the same class
- a small class of students who are part of a larger course but are taught separately; "a graduate student taught sections for the professor''s lecture course"
- (geometry) the area created by a plane cutting through a solid
- a distinct region or subdivision of a territorial or political area or community or group of people; "no section of the nation is more ardent than the South"; "there are three synagogues in the Jewish section"
- a very thin slice (of tissue or mineral or other substance) for examination under a microscope; "sections from the left ventricle showed diseased tissue"
- a land unit equal to 1 square mile
- divide into segments; "segment an orange"; "segment a compound word"