- 更多例句： 下一頁
- This stifles the development of the financial sector .
- Sectors of it represent corresponding fractions of a wavelength .
- I reiterated that defenses in the southern sector should be perfected .
- This sector is small in relation to its enormous rural population .
- This approach parallels procedures in other sectors of the economy .
- measuring instrument consisting of two graduated arms hinged at one end
- a particular aspect of life or activity; "he was helpless in an important sector of his life"
- a social group that forms part of the society or the economy; "the public sector"
- a portion of a military position
- the minimum track length that can be assigned to store information; unless otherwise specified a sector of data consists of 512 bytes
- a plane figure bounded by two radii and the included arc of a circle