[ si'kjuə ] 發音: 用"secure"造句
- be secure of: 對...有把握, 確信
- not secure: 靡定
- secure (to): 固定
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- She must secure the entire use of a sofa .
- Can the town be secured against attack ?
- The straps on the two suitcases were secure .
- Debt was secured on the debtor's person .
- Next day the red army secured vienna .
- free from fear or doubt; easy in mind; "he was secure that nothing will be held against him"
- free from danger or risk; "secure from harm"; "his fortune was secure"; "made a secure place for himself in his field"
- not likely to fail or give way; "the lock was secure"; "a secure foundation"; "a secure hold on her wrist"
- financially sound; "a good investment"; "a secure investment"
同義詞：dependable, good, safe
- immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with; "an impregnable fortress"; "fortifications that made the frontier inviolable"; "a secure telephone connection"
同義詞：impregnable, inviolable, strong, unassailable, unattackable
- make certain of; "This nest egg will ensure a nice retirement for us"; "Preparation will guarantee success!"
同義詞：guarantee, ensure, insure, assure
- furnish with battens; "batten ships"
同義詞：batten, batten down
- cause to be firmly attached; "fasten the lock onto the door"; "she fixed her gaze on the man"
- fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug; "plug the hole"; "stop up the leak"
同義詞：plug, stop up
- get by special effort; "He procured extra cigarettes even though they were rationed"
- assure payment of