- 更多例句： 下一頁
- We were thus the key to global security .
- The government boosted security precautions .
- Everyone who is old can have security .
- Half of them owned public securities .
- What security can you offer for it ?
- measures taken as a precaution against theft or espionage or sabotage etc.; "military security has been stepped up since the recent uprising"
- an electrical device that sets off an alarm when someone tries to break in
同義詞：security system, security measure
- a guarantee that an obligation will be met
- freedom from anxiety or fear; "the watch dog gave her a feeling of security"
- a department responsible for the security of the institution''s property and workers; "the head of security was a former policeman"
- defense against financial failure; financial independence; "his pension gave him security in his old age"; "insurance provided protection against loss of wages due to illness"
- property that your creditor can claim in case you default on your obligation; "bankers are reluctant to lend without good security"
- a formal declaration that documents a fact of relevance to finance and investment; the holder has a right to receive interest or dividends; "he held several valuable securities"
- the state of being free from danger or injury; "we support the armed services in the name of national security"
Security as a condition is the degree of resistance to, or protection from, harm. It applies to any vulnerable and valuable asset, such as a person, dwelling, community, nation, or organization.