- If seed is planted, it will grow .
- The seed is the potential flower and fruit .
- The flowers of the seed ranch grew still more .
- They experimented three times on the seed .
- A light harrowing will follow to cover the seed .
- the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
同義詞：semen, seminal fluid, ejaculate, cum, come
- anything that provides inspiration for later work
- one of the outstanding players in a tournament
- a mature fertilized plant ovule consisting of an embryo and its food source and having a protective coat or testa
- a small hard fruit
- remove the seeds from; "seed grapes"
- inoculate with microorganisms
- sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain; "seed clouds"
- distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
- place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth; "She sowed sunflower seeds"
- go to seed; shed seeds; "The dandelions went to seed"
- bear seeds
- help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
A seed is a small embryonic plant enclosed in a covering called the seed coat, usually with some stored food. It is the product of the ripened ovule of gymnosperm and angiosperm plants which occurs after fertilization and some growth within the mother plant.