- seed: n. (pl. seed(s)) 1 ...
- method: n. 1.方法，方式；順序。 2.( ...
- seeding method by substrate: 基體籽晶法
- Municipal sewage . determination of biochemical oxygen demand after 5 days . dilution and seeding method
- Comparison of tiny - organism sensor analysis method and dilution and seeding method in determination of bod
- Jos mourinho has publicly questioned the seeding method and kenyon does not rule out a change in the future
- Water quality - determination of biochemical oxygen demand after n days - dilution and seeding method with allylthiourea addition
- The synthesis was realized by the reduction of agno3 or haucl4 with na3c6h5o7 respectively in the presence of sdsn as a capping agent . this non - template and non - seed method has its unique advantage that control the particle ' s shape and size by changing the reductant concentration