[ 'segmənt ] 發音: 用"segment"造句
- s-t segment s-t: 節段（心電圖）
- segment rohteil segment raw: 扇形體毛坯
- segment to-segment test: 分段試驗
- Give me a segment of a tangerine to taste .
- Most often this involved a segment of a girder web .
- The transverse nerves pass to the spiracles of their segment .
- The region between two nodes is known as the internodal segment .
- Each segment of dna thus synthesized is called a replicon .
- one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object; "a section of a fishing rod"; "metal sections were used below ground"; "finished the final segment of the road"
- one of the parts into which something naturally divides; "a segment of an orange"
- divide or split up; "The cells segmented"
- divide into segments; "segment an orange"; "segment a compound word"