2.【生物學】使分異；使變成其他種屬、類別 (from, under)。 segregate boys and [from] girls 把男孩和女孩分開。 segregating harvest 【農業】分段收割。 segregated junction 中繼線分線束。vi.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Impurities tend to segregate at grain boundaries .
- C. sepium and c. silvatica are segregates .
- Homozygous races do not segregate on selfing .
- And why should i restrict myself, segregate myself ?
- The dances were supposed to be strictly segregated .
- someone who is or has been segregated
- separate or isolate (one thing) from another and place in a group apart from others; "the sun segregates the carbon"; "large mining claims are segregated into smaller claims"
- divide from the main body or mass and collect; "Many towns segregated into new counties"; "Experiments show clearly that genes segregate"
- separate by race or religion; practice a policy of racial segregation; "This neighborhood is segregated"; "We don''t segregate in this county"