- seismic: adj. 地震(性)的；由地震引起的 ...
- force: n. 〔北英〕瀑布。
- design seismic force: 設計地震力
- The dynamic loading resulting from blast, gusts of wind, or seismic forces is generally not harmonic .
- Factually there is no assurance for ductility in this coefficient . furthermore , the seismic force is comparatively lower in design than in fact . both of them necessarily increase the seismic risk
- The paper is concerned with aseismic behaviour of the shear wall structure with steel reinforced concrete ( src ) and reinforced concrete ( rc ) supporting frames and girder transfer floor under horizontal load of seismic force
- The passed - joint hypo - beam as the first line of defence organization against horizontal force ineluctably bear most curves during the first period under the seismic force , which ca n ' t be balanced by the pre - stressing force of the pre - stressed hypo - beam , therefore , the first crack will occur on it ' s end and at last develop into the plastic - hinge
- For architectural requirements , residnces have many walls . as a result it is comparatively resonable that sub - high rise residences are frame - wall structures or shear wall structures we a1l know that shear wall structures have large sectional area and the capability of bearing vertical loads is respectively high . nevertheless , under seismic forces they have large inertia forces and small lateral displacemente