(pl. selves )
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Reciprocals and selfs are usually excluded .
- The program is more or less self explicit .
- We must lay stress on self reliance .
- You always put self first .
- She still looks her old self .
- your consciousness of your own identity
- a person considered as a unique individual; "one''s own self"
- (used as a combining form) relating to--of or by or to or from or for--the self; "self-knowledge"; "self-proclaimed"; "self-induced"
The self is an individual person as the object of his or her own reflective consciousness. The self has been studied extensively by philosophers and psychologists and is central to many world religions.