1.賣，售 (opp. buy); 促進…的銷路，使好賣。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Most nurseries sell certified trees .
- Goods of that quality will never sell .
- Your best bet is to sell them now .
- The new commemorative stamps are all sold out .
- I manage to scrape a living by selling my pictures .
- the activity of persuading someone to buy; "it was a hard sell"
- persuade somebody to accept something; "The French try to sell us their image as great lovers"
- give up for a price or reward; "She sold her principles for a successful career"
- exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent; "He sold his house in January"; "She sells her body to survive and support her drug habit"
- do business; offer for sale as for one''s livelihood; "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes"
- deliver to an enemy by treachery; "Judas sold Jesus"; "The spy betrayed his country"
- be sold at a certain price or in a certain way; "These books sell like hot cakes"
- be responsible for the sale of; "All her publicity sold the products"
- be approved of or gain acceptance; "The new idea sold well in certain circles"
SELL (Syndicat des éditeurs de logiciels de loisirs) is a French organisation that promotes the interests of video game developers. The group mainly distributes information about video game professionals to authorities and consumers.