- 更多例句： 下一頁
- They may be liable for military service .
- I regret that i cannot be of service to you .
- She hopes to get a place in the civil service .
- Call room service and ask for some coffee .
- Each vote specifies the services .
- the performance of duties by a waiter or servant; "that restaurant has excellent service"
- periodic maintenance on a car or machine; "it was time for an overhaul on the tractor"
同義詞：overhaul, inspection and repair
- the act of delivering a writ or summons upon someone; "he accepted service of the subpoena"
同義詞：serving, service of process
- (sports) a stroke that puts the ball in play; "his powerful serves won the game"
- work done by one person or group that benefits another; "budget separately for goods and services"
- (law) the acts performed by an English feudal tenant for the benefit of his lord which formed the consideration for the property granted to him
- employment in or work for another; "he retired after 30 years of service"
- the act of mating by male animals; "the bull was worth good money in servicing fees"
- the act of public worship following prescribed rules; "the Sunday service"
同義詞：religious service, divine service
- an act of help or assistance; "he did them a service"
- tableware consisting of a complete set of articles (silver or dishware) for use at table
- a means of serving; "of no avail"; "there''s no help for it"
- a company or agency that performs a public service; subject to government regulation
- a force that is a branch of the armed forces
同義詞：military service, armed service
Service can refer to