- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The senate had a secret session today .
- They will hold a plenary session next week .
- It replaces the former quarter sessions .
- The court sits in permanent session at the hague .
- I don't look forward to that session on tv .
- a meeting devoted to a particular activity; "a filming session"; "a gossip session"
- a meeting for execution of a group''s functions; "it was the opening session of the legislature"
- a meeting of spiritualists; "the seance was held in the medium''s parlor"
- the time during which a school holds classes; "they had to shorten the school term"
同義詞：school term, academic term, academic session