- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Our antitrust laws have been too severe .
- The new product has stood a severe proof .
- He is suffering from severe mental disorder .
- A severe pain had seized him as he moved .
- Some of these droughts must have been severe .
- causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm; "a dangerous operation"; "a grave situation"; "a grave illness"; "grievous bodily harm"; "a serious wound"; "a serious turn of events"; "a severe case of pneumonia"; "a life-threatening disease"
同義詞：dangerous, grave, grievous, serious, life-threatening
- very bad in degree or extent; "a severe worldwide depression"; "the house suffered severe damage"
- unsparing and uncompromising in discipline or judgment; "a parent severe to the pitch of hostility"- H.G.Wells; "a hefty six-footer with a rather severe mien"; "a strict disciplinarian"; "a Spartan upbringing"
- intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality; "severe pain"; "a severe case of flu"; "a terrible cough"; "under wicked fire from the enemy''s guns"; "a wicked cough"
- severely simple; "a stark interior"
同義詞：austere, stark, stern
- very strong or vigorous; "strong winds"; "a hard left to the chin"; "a knockout punch"; "a severe blow"