- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The bulbs should be enclosed in safety shields .
- It could then have served as a trusty shield .
- What are you doing with those swords and shields ?
- The shielding is only perfect .
- You can not shield this criminal from prosecution .
- hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles
同義詞：carapace, shell, cuticle
- armor carried on the arm to intercept blows
- a protective covering or structure
A shield is a type of personal armor, meant to intercept attacks, either by stopping projectiles such as arrows or redirecting a hit from a sword, mace or battle axe to the side of the shield-bearer.