- 更多例句： 下一頁
- It throws shit on all pretensions and fictions .
- Move that shit out of there .
- All that is a lot of shit .
- That's no shit .
- These are shit .
- something of little value; "his promise is not worth a damn"; "not worth one red cent"; "not worth shucks"
同義詞：damn, darn, hoot, red cent, shucks, tinker''s damn, tinker''s dam
- obscene words for unacceptable behavior; "I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"; "what he said was mostly bull"
同義詞：bullshit, bull, Irish bull, horseshit, crap, dogshit
- insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
同義詞：asshole, bastard, cocksucker, dickhead, mother fucker, motherfucker, prick, whoreson, son of a bitch, SOB
- a coarse term for defecation; "he took a shit"
- a small worthless amount; "you don''t know jack"
同義詞：jack, doodly-squat, diddly-squat, diddlysquat, diddly-shit, diddlyshit, diddly, diddley, squat
- obscene terms for feces
同義詞：crap, dirt, shite, poop, turd
Shit is an English word that is usually considered vulgar and profane in Modern English. As a noun it refers to fecal matter (excrement) and as a verb it means to defecate or defecate in; in the plural ("the shits") it means diarrhea.