[ ˌsimi'læriti ] 發音: 用"similarity"造句
- a ociation by similarity: 類似聯想
- a olute similarity: 完全相似性
- a roximate similarity: 近似相似
- There was a wonderful similarity between the twins ..
- I think we find quite substantial similarities .
- There are so many similarities in so many respects between saturn and jupiter .
- Here we see a troubling similarity between carlson and geneen .
- They have pointed out the similarities of the sprue syndromes in man and tge .
- the quality of being similar
- a Gestalt principle of organization holding that (other things being equal) parts of a stimulus field that are similar to each other tend to be perceived as belonging together as a unit
同義詞：law of similarity