sister in law中文
- sister: n. 1.姊，妹。 2.情同手足的女 ...
- law: int. 〔英俚〕天哪! 噯呀!
- sister-in-law: n. (pl. sisters-) ...
- Xiao qiang said , " i had never thought of my sister in law could be so powerful
- " will i betray my sister in law ? if i learn my brother in law ' s cousin ' s cousin ' s language ?
- The day he was born he looked so much like my sister in law , but now i can see my side of family in him ye ! ! !
- She was able to raise show horses , going on the road with her brother and sister in law as they traveled the country in their dance with horse shows
- 15 and she said , behold , thy sister in law is gone back unto her people , and unto her gods : return thou after thy sister in law
士: 11 : 24你的神基抹所賜你的地你不是得為業麼。耶和華我們的神在我們面前所趕出的人，我們就得他的地。