- Constructivists believe in random access instruction , situated learning , scaffolding instruction and cooperative learning . we propose principles of constructive teaching design based on theory of constructivism
- K . huang , k . wang , & s . y . chiu ( 2000 ) . the situated learning model for the first - year computer science majors . to be presented in the international conference on educational uses of information
黃國鴻、王國華、邱守榕（ 2000 ）以參與實務社群為主之情境化學習環境的設計與應用，技專校院與校外學習型組織建立教育伴關系國際研討會。
- In this type of learning ? constructivist or situated learning , reinforcement is the internal satisfaction that comes from understanding new activities i . e . the apprentice is able to adapt existing knowledge structures to the new task and build on that knowledge to shape a greater more complex understanding
- The author elaborates autonomous learning categories , such as brainstorming , role - play , case studies , situated learning and so on . then the author designs a synthetical e - learning model that includes establishing unit objectives , problem driven ; creating situation , learning method instruction ; self exploring , discovering problem ; collaborative inquiry in group , communication among group ; teacher instructing , communication on web ; solving problems , constructing meaning ; forming works ; summary and evaluation
- The development of constructivism and situated learning and cognition call for " do mathematics " . the problems which lie in the theoretical study and practice imply the necessary , importance and urgence of problem solving study . in chapter 2 , we focus our attention on the theoretical study of problem solving in the past 20 years in usa , and try to find important clues from their opinions and methods
Situated learning was first proposed by Jean Lave and Etienne Wenger as a model of learning in a community of practice. At its simplest, situated learning is learning that takes place in the same context in which it is applied.