- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Situation analysis of electric power market in china
- Situation analysis of china marching towards six gulf states
- The second part is the present situation analysis
- The general situation analysis of maize market in ji lin
- Situation analysis of conservation tillage in shanxi
Situation analysis is a method managers use to analyze both the internal and external environments of an organization in order to understand the firm’s own capabilities, customers and business environment. As described by the American Marketing Association, a situation analysis is "the systematic collection and study of past and present data to identify trends, forces, and conditions with the potential to influence the performance of the business and the choice of appropriate strategies.