- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Skim the boiling rice from time to time .
- A helicopter skimmed down between the roofs .
- Before dressing, he skimmed the document .
- I skimmed the milk scum off the top with a piece of bread .
- When she was serene she skimmed like a swallow .
- used of milk and milk products from which the cream has been removed; "yogurt made with skim milk"; "she can drink skimmed milk but should avoid butter"
- read superficially
- move or pass swiftly and lightly over the surface of
- remove from the surface; "skim cream from the surface of milk"
同義詞：skim off, cream off, cream
- coat (a liquid) with a layer
- cause to skip over a surface; "Skip a stone across the pond"
- travel on the surface of water
- examine hastily; "She scanned the newspaper headlines while waiting for the taxi"
同義詞：scan, rake, glance over, run down
- reading or glancing through quickly
- a thin layer covering the surface of a liquid; "there was a thin skim of oil on the water"