3. 獸皮，(特指小牛、山羊等小動物的)皮革。 【解剖學】真皮。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He was very conscious of his black skin .
- My skin soon chaps in cold weather .
- There are three main types of cancer of the skin .
- Reptiles possess a scaly, dry skin .
- Sweat exudes through the pores in the skin .
- body covering of a living animal
- an outer surface (usually thin); "the skin of an airplane"
- a bag serving as a container for liquids; it is made from the hide of an animal
- a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch; "your skin is the largest organ of your body"
- the rind of a fruit or vegetable
- a person''s skin regarded as their life; "he tried to save his skin"
Skin is the soft outer covering of vertebrates. Other animal coverings such as the arthropod exoskeleton have different developmental origin, structure and chemical composition.