- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The falling slate sliced into his arm .
- He was slated for the presidency .
- Slate topography is rugged .
- I have no change , could you put these eggs on the slate ?
- The contract specifies red tiles , not slates , for the roof. 1991
- (formerly) a writing tablet made of slate
- a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
- a fine-grained metamorphic rock that can be split into thin layers
- thin layers of rock used for roofing
- designate or schedule; "He slated his talk for 9 AM"; "She was slated to be his successor"
- cover with slate; "slate the roof"
- enter on a list or slate for an election; "He was slated for borough president"
SLATE, a pioneer organization of the New Left and precursor of the Free Speech Movement, was a campus political party at the University of California, Berkeley from 1958 to 1966.