- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The inverse of its slope is the speed of light .
- The slopes of the hills were planted tea bushes .
- Pears grow on the cool mountain slopes .
- The slopes of the hills were planted with tea bushes .
- The slopes of the roofs are shown in the figure .
- the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the horizontal; "a five-degree gradient"
- an elevated geological formation; "he climbed the steep slope"; "the house was built on the side of a mountain"
In mathematics, the slope or gradient of a line describes its steepness, incline, or grade. A higher slope value indicates a steeper incline.