- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Peter could see the coffin amid the smoke .
- She said, and blew smoke from her nostrils .
- The smoke is ascending slowly from the chimney ..
- The doctor warned the patient against smoking .
- An active volcano vomits forth smoke and lava .
- (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
同義詞：fastball, heater, hummer, bullet
- the act of smoking tobacco or other substances; "he went outside for a smoke"; "smoking stinks"
- street names for marijuana
同義詞：pot, grass, green goddess, dope, weed, gage, sess, sens, skunk, locoweed, Mary Jane
- tobacco leaves that have been made into a cylinder
同義詞：roll of tobacco
- something with no concrete substance; "his dreams all turned to smoke"; "it was just smoke and mirrors"
- an indication of some hidden activity; "with all that smoke there must be a fire somewhere"
- a cloud of fine particles suspended in a gas
- a hot vapor containing fine particles of carbon being produced by combustion; "the fire produced a tower of black smoke that could be seen for miles"
- inhale and exhale smoke from cigarettes, cigars, pipes; "We never smoked marijuana"; "Do you smoke?"
- emit a cloud of fine particles; "The chimney was fuming"
Smoke is a collection of airborne solid and liquid particulates and gasesSmoke Production and Properties - SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering emitted when a material undergoes combustion or pyrolysis, together with the quantity of air that is entrained or otherwise mixed into the mass. It is commonly an unwanted by-product of fires (including stoves, candles, oil lamps, and fireplaces), but may also be used for pest control (cf.