- 更多例句： 下一頁
- His social attitudes are being questioned .
- He had a quiet, tidy social manner .
- Correct ideas come from social practice .
- All social phenomena are interconnected .
- Social development is indeed double-edged .
- living together or enjoying life in communities or organized groups; "a human being is a social animal"; "mature social behavior"
- relating to human society and its members; "social institutions"; "societal evolution"; "societal forces"; "social legislation"
- relating to or belonging to or characteristic of high society; "made fun of her being so social and high-toned"; "a social gossip colum"; "the society page"
- marked by friendly companionship with others; "a social cup of coffee"
- tending to move or live together in groups or colonies of the same kind; "ants are social insects"
- composed of sociable people or formed for the purpose of sociability; "a purely social club"; "the church has a large social hall"; "a social director"
The term social refers to a characteristic of living organisms as applied to populations of humans and other animals. It always refers to the interaction of organisms with other organisms and to their collective co-existence, irrespective of whether they are aware of it or not, and irrespective of whether the interaction is [or involuntary].