[ sə'saiəti ] 發音: 用"society"造句
- in society: 社會中的權力
- society is: 社會群島
- the society: 真理會
- In society he was a notable talker .
- Women were looked down upon in the old society .
- He sets at naught every convention of society .
- Tramps are from the lowest stratum of society .
- To be a scholar is to be the top of society .
- an extended social group having a distinctive cultural and economic organization
- a formal association of people with similar interests; "he joined a golf club"; "they formed a small lunch society"; "men from the fraternal order will staff the soup kitchen today"
同義詞：club, social club, guild, gild, lodge, order
- the fashionable elite
同義詞：high society, beau monde, smart set, bon ton
- the state of being with someone; "he missed their company"; "he enjoyed the society of his friends"
同義詞：company, companionship, fellowship
A society, or a human society, is a group of people related to each other through persistent relations, or a large social grouping sharing the same geographical or virtual territory, subject to the same political authority and dominant cultural expectations. Human societies are characterized by patterns of relationships (social relations) between individuals who share a distinctive culture and institutions; a given society may be described as the sum total of such relationships among its constituent members.