- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The soil shall yield nothing to you .
- The soil moisture in the fields was evaporated .
- It does n't pay to grow feed crops on such good soil .
- Scientists study the composition of the soil .
- Year after year he had squeezed that soil .
- the geographical area under the jurisdiction of a sovereign state; "American troops were stationed on Japanese soil"
- material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use); "the land had never been plowed"; "good agricultural soil"
- the state of being covered with unclean things
同義詞：dirt, filth, grime, stain, grease, grunge
- the part of the earth''s surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
Soil is a natural body consisting of layers (soil horizons) that are primarily composed of minerals which differ from their parent materials in their texture, structure, consistency, color, chemical, biological and other characteristics. It is the unconsolidated or loose covering of fine rock particles that covers the surface of the earth.