3.結實的，堅強的，堅固的，牢靠的 (opp. flimsy, slender, slight); 有力的，強健的，扎扎實實的，非浮淺的(學習)；確實的，可靠的，忠實的；穩健的。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He got up onto some solid object .
- The foundation becomes solid after tamping .
- The solid decomposed rapidly with blackening .
- A iron bar is solid , a pipe is hollow .
- The miners were solid on this issue .
- of definite shape and volume; firm; neither liquid nor gaseous; "ice is water in the solid state"
- entirely of one substance with no holes inside; "a solid block of wood"
- uninterrupted in space; having no gaps or breaks; "a solid line across the page"; "solid sheets of water"
- impenetrable for the eye; "solid blackness"
- having three dimensions; "a solid object"
- acting together as a single undiversified whole; "a solid voting bloc"
- characterized by good substantial quality; "solid comfort"; "a solid base hit"
- not soft or yielding to pressure; "a firm mattress"; "the snow was firm underfoot"; "solid ground"
- of one substance or character throughout; "solid gold"; "carved out of solid rock"
- of the same color throughout; "solid color"
- meriting respect or esteem; "an upstanding member of the community"
- of a substantial character and not frivolous or superficial; "work of solid scholarship"; "based on solid facts"
- financially sound; "the bank is solid and will survive this attack"
- of good quality and condition; solidly built; "a solid foundation"; "several substantial timber buildings"
- providing abundant nourishment; "a hearty meal"; "good solid food"; "ate a substantial breakfast"; "four square meals a day"
同義詞：hearty, satisfying, square, substantial
Solid is one of the four fundamental states of matter (the others being liquid, gas, and plasma). It is characterized by structural rigidity and resistance to changes of shape or volume.