- I wonder what sort of a bargain you'll make .
- Sort these cards according by their colours .
- Sort these cards according to their colours .
- There 's sure to be some sort of dinner going .
- She sorted out her things for tropic travel .
- an approximate definition or example; "she wore a sort of magenta dress"; "she served a creamy sort of dessert thing"
- a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality; "sculpture is a form of art"; "what kinds of desserts are there?"
同義詞：kind, form, variety
- a person of a particular character or nature; "what sort of person is he?"; "he''s a good sort"
- an operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion; "the bottleneck in mail delivery is the process of sorting"