- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The open spaces differ according to aspect .
- Another rocket blasts off toward space .
- The peritoneal cavity is a potential space .
- Space rockets are being sent up all the time .
- They converged on the central open space .
- the unlimited expanse in which everything is located; "they tested his ability to locate objects in space"; "the boundless regions of the infinite"
- (printing) a block of type without a raised letter; used for spacing between words or sentences
- a blank area; "write your name in the space provided"
同義詞：blank space, place
- a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing; "he said the space is the most important character in the alphabet"
- one of the areas between or below or above the lines of a musical staff; "the spaces are the notes F-A-C-E"
- any location outside the Earth''s atmosphere; "the astronauts walked in outer space without a tether"; "the first major milestone in space exploration was in 1957, when the USSR''s Sputnik 1 orbited the Earth"
- an area reserved for some particular purpose; "the laboratory''s floor space"
- an empty area (usually bounded in some way between things); "the architect left space in front of the building"; "they stopped at an open space in the jungle"; "the space between his teeth"
- the interval between two times; "the distance from birth to death"; "it all happened in the space of 10 minutes"
- place at intervals; "Space the interviews so that you have some time between the different candidates"