- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The grocer sparred with her outside his store ..
- The paper is looped over these spars in long festoons .
- A karate black belt chopped my knee when i sparred with him .
- With a flourish of their spears , the two men started sparring with each other .
- We were sparring around to see who was going to take her in first .
- making the motions of attack and defense with the fists and arms; a part of training for a boxer
- a stout rounded pole of wood or metal used to support rigging
- any of various nonmetallic minerals (calcite or feldspar) that are light in color and transparent or translucent and cleavable
- fight verbally; "They were sparring all night"
- box lightly
- fight with spurs; "the gamecocks were sparring"
- furnish with spars