1.講，說，說話；談話 (to; with)。
3.表明；(以講話外的方式)表達，表現；辯解 (for), 駁 (against)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I am afraid i can not speak for geoff .
- You speak of living on the lid of a volcano .
- She spoke in defense of her religious beliefs .
- Can we speak about plans for the holidays ?
- He spoke with surprising softness .
- express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
同義詞：talk, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- exchange thoughts; talk with; "We often talk business"; "Actions talk louder than words"
- use language; "the baby talks already"; "the prisoner won''t speak"; "they speak a strange dialect"
- give a speech to; "The chairman addressed the board of trustees"
- make a characteristic or natural sound; "The drums spoke"