- 更多例句： 下一頁
- This instrument demands stringent specification .
- This sketch does not conform with the specifications .
- It does not begin to meet the specifications .
- He now had an expertly detailed specification .
- Vapour pressure is an important product specification .
- a restriction that is insisted upon as a condition for an agreement
- (patent law) a document drawn up by the applicant for a patent of invention that provides an explicit and detailed description of the nature and use of an invention
- a detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work
- naming explicitly