- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The parity of atomic states is important in spectroscopy .
- They made spectroscopy a primary tool of chemical analysis .
- There are three fields of atomic spectroscopy that will be considered .
- The experimental study of molecular rotation is called microwave spectroscopy .
- No attempt has been made to cover the many related aspects of practical spectroscopy .
Spectroscopy () is the study of the interaction between matter and radiated energy. Historically, spectroscopy originated through the study of visible light dispersed according to its wavelength, e.