- 更多例句： 下一頁
- What is the speed limit on the motorway ?
- He was had up for exceeding the speed limit .
- Light sets the speed limit for nature .
- Did not you see the limitation of speed ?
- The racer lapped at unprecedented speed .
- changing location rapidly
- a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
同義詞：amphetamine, pep pill, upper
- a rate (usually rapid) at which something happens; "the project advanced with gratifying speed"
- the ratio of the focal length to the diameter of a (camera) lens system
同義詞：focal ratio, f number, stop number
- distance travelled per unit time
- move faster; "The car accelerated"
同義詞：accelerate, speed up, quicken
- cause to move faster; "He accelerated the car"
同義詞：accelerate, speed up
- move very fast; "The runner zipped past us at breakneck speed"
同義詞：travel rapidly, hurry, zip
- travel at an excessive or illegal velocity; "I got a ticket for speeding"
- move fast; "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests"; "The cars raced down the street"
同義詞：rush, hotfoot, hasten, hie, race, pelt along, rush along, cannonball along, bucket along, belt along, step on it
In kinematics, the speed of an object is the magnitude of its velocity (the rate of change of its position); it is thus a scalar quantity. This is the likely origin of the speed/velocity terminology in vector physics.