- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Verification regulation of the desk sphygmomanometer
- Blood pressure is usually measured with a sphygmomanometer
- Manual , electronic , or automated sphygmomanometers
- Manual , electronic or automated sphygmomanometers
- Verification regulation of the digital electronic sphygmomanometer static
- a pressure gauge for measuring blood pressure
A sphygmomanometer ( ) or blood pressure meter (also referred to as a sphygmometer) is a device used to measure blood pressure, composed of an inflatable cuff to restrict blood flow, and a mercury or mechanical manometer to measure the pressure. It is always used in conjunction with a means to determine at what pressure blood flow is just starting, and at what pressure it is unimpeded.