- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The spiral nebulae are impressive objects .
- The falling leaf spiraled to the ground .
- The damaged plane spiraled towards the earth .
- Prices are still spiraling , i.e. increasing rapidly .
- The motorcade spiralled up the mountain .
- to wind or move in a spiral course; "the muscles and nerves of his fine drawn body were coiling for action"; "black smoke coiling up into the sky"; "the young people gyrated on the dance floor"
- move in a spiral or zigzag course
- form a spiral; "The path spirals up the mountain"
- flying downward in a helical path with a large radius
- a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops; "a coil of rope"
同義詞：coil, volute, whorl, helix
- ornament consisting of a curve on a plane that winds around a center with an increasing distance from the center
- a continuously accelerating change in the economy
- a plane curve traced by a point circling about the center but at increasing distances from the center
- a curve that lies on the surface of a cylinder or cone and cuts the element at a constant angle