(pl. -ta ) 唾液；痰。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The sputum contains larvae and eosinophils .
- In disease states, it does appear in the sputum .
- Examination of the sputum for neoplastic cells may establish the diagnosis in some cases .
- The disease is considered to be active as long as tubercle bacilli have been detected in the sputum .
- Is there any blood in your stool ( urine , sputum )
- expectorated matter; saliva mixed with discharges from the respiratory passages; in ancient and medieval physiology it was believed to cause sluggishness