- 更多例句： 下一頁
- What 's the distance from here to the station ?
- I wish she had been of my own station .
- I must go to the station to meet my friend ..
- The driver gave him a lift to the station .
- We had better go back to the station now .
- a facility equipped with special equipment and personnel for a particular purpose; "he started looking for a gas station"; "the train pulled into the station"
- the frequency assigned to a broadcasting station
- the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand; "a soldier manned the entrance post"; "a sentry station"
- (nautical) the location to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty
- proper or designated social situation; "he overstepped his place"; "the responsibilities of a man in his station"; "married above her station"