[ 'steiʃən ] 發音: 用"station"造句
- a station: 發射臺a
- at station: 火車站交貨; 在車站交貨, 車站交貨 ...
- at the station: 在車站; 在火車站
- What 's the distance from here to the station ?
- I wish she had been of my own station .
- I must go to the station to meet my friend ..
- The driver gave him a lift to the station .
- We had better go back to the station now .
- a facility equipped with special equipment and personnel for a particular purpose; "he started looking for a gas station"; "the train pulled into the station"
- the frequency assigned to a broadcasting station
- the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand; "a soldier manned the entrance post"; "a sentry station"
- (nautical) the location to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty
- proper or designated social situation; "he overstepped his place"; "the responsibilities of a man in his station"; "married above her station"