- 更多例句： 下一頁
- We watched the stern of the steamer disappear .
- We will charter a steamer to convey the goods .
- The steamer is enveloped in a dense fog .
- The steamed buns fresh from the steamer were nice and warm .
- The steamer lies at the pier .
- an edible clam with thin oval-shaped shell found in coastal regions of the United States and Europe
同義詞：soft-shell clam, steamer clam, long-neck clam, Mya arenaria
- a ship powered by one or more steam engines
- a cooking utensil that can be used to cook food by steaming it
- a clam that is usually steamed in the shell
同義詞：soft-shell clam, steamer clam, long-neck clam
- travel by means of steam power; "The ship steamed off into the Pacific"