- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Congenital stenosis of the esophagus is not common .
- Horse's narrow oesophagus stenosis results in repeated choke .
- Stenosis may be caused by cicatricial tissue or by compression .
- The abnormality mitral stenosis was in myocardium, not in the valve .
- These thumps are replaced by thrills when valvular insufficiencies or stenoses or congenital defects are present .
- abnormal narrowing of a bodily canal or passageway
A stenosis (;OED 2nd edition, 1989, as .Entry "stenosis" in Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.