2.寶石 (＝precious stone)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Let's mix concrete, sand and stones .
- He built an altar of smooth stones .
- There was a beautiful stone font there .
- Adam and eve built an altar of stones .
- Don't you cast the first stone at any rummies .
- of any of various dull tannish or grey colors
- remove the pits from; "pit plums and cherries"
- kill by throwing stones at; "People wanted to stone the woman who had a child out of wedlock"
- building material consisting of a piece of rock hewn in a definite shape for a special purpose; "he wanted a special stone to mark the site"
- a lack of feeling or expression or movement; "he must have a heart of stone"; "her face was as hard as stone"
- a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter; "he threw a rock at me"
- the hard inner (usually woody) layer of the pericarp of some fruits (as peaches or plums or cherries or olives) that contains the seed; "you should remove the stones from prunes before cooking"
- an avoirdupois unit used to measure the weight of a human body; equal to 14 pounds; "a heavy chap who must have weighed more than twenty stone"
- material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth''s crust; "that mountain is solid rock"; "stone is abundant in New England and there are many quarries"
- a crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry; "he had the gem set in a ring for his wife"; "she had jewels made of all the rarest stones"