- 更多例句： 下一頁
- She was enthralled by the stories she heard .
- Adventure stories fired his imagination .
- His stories are spiced with humor .
- Please retell the fairy story in english .
- The story has a certain bizarre interest .
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
同義詞：floor, level, storey
- a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events; "he writes stories for the magazines"
- a record or narrative description of past events; "a history of France"; "he gave an inaccurate account of the plot to kill the president"; "the story of exposure to lead"
同義詞：history, account, chronicle
- a short account of the news; "the report of his speech"; "the story was on the 11 o''clock news"; "the account of his speech that was given on the evening news made the governor furious"
同義詞：report, news report, account, write up
- a trivial lie; "he told a fib about eating his spinach"; "how can I stop my child from telling stories?"
同義詞：fib, tale, tarradiddle, taradiddle
- a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a radio or television program; "his narrative was interesting"; "Disney''s stories entertain adults as well as children"
同義詞：narrative, narration, tale