2.車道 (opp. sidewalk)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The man in the street is opposed to this idea .
- Every street was jam-packed with vehicles .
- The boys rolled their hoops down the street .
- The scene cuts from the shop to the street .
- The people in the streets were mainly tourists .
- a thoroughfare (usually including sidewalks) that is lined with buildings; "they walked the streets of the small town"; "he lives on Nassau Street"
- the part of a thoroughfare between the sidewalks; the part of the thoroughfare on which vehicles travel; "be careful crossing the street"
- people living or working on the same street; "the whole street protested the absence of street lights"
- a situation offering opportunities; "he worked both sides of the street"; "cooperation is a two-way street"
- the streets of a city viewed as a depressed environment in which there is poverty and crime and prostitution and dereliction; "she tried to keep her children off the street"