- 更多例句： 下一頁
- That will add strength to your argument .
- The fibers lose strength and become brittle .
- Each one should take care of his strength .
- He lacked f.j. 's strength of character .
- Young people surpass old men in strength .
- the property of being physically or mentally strong; "fatigue sapped his strength"
- capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects; "the toxin''s potency"; "the strength of the drinks"
- physical energy or intensity; "he hit with all the force he could muster"; "it was destroyed by the strength of the gale"; "a government has not the vitality and forcefulness of a living man"
- permanence by virtue of the power to resist stress or force; "they advertised the durability of their products"
同義詞：lastingness, durability, enduringness
- the amount of energy transmitted (as by acoustic or electromagnetic radiation); "he adjusted the intensity of the sound"; "they measured the station''s signal strength"
同義詞：intensity, intensity level
- an asset of special worth or utility; "cooking is his forte"
同義詞：forte, strong suit, long suit, metier, specialty, speciality, strong point
- the power to induce the taking of a course of action or the embracing of a point of view by means of argument or entreaty; "the strength of his argument settled the matter"
- capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war; "we faced an army of great strength"; "politicians have neglected our military posture"
同義詞：military capability, military strength, military posture, posture
- the condition of financial success; "the strength of the company''s stock in recent weeks"