(stripped, 〔罕用語〕 stript, stripping )
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Unreacted monomer is stripped and recycled .
- An oven thermometer uses a metal strip .
- Each strip can be considered a line charge .
- The king stripped him of all his honors .
- Strips of tape covered the glass cabinets .
- a form of erotic entertainment in which a dancer gradually undresses to music; "she did a strip right in front of everyone"
同義詞：striptease, strip show
- an airfield without normal airport facilities
同義詞：airstrip, flight strip, landing strip
- artifact consisting of a narrow flat piece of material
- thin piece of wood or metal
- a sequence of drawings telling a story in a newspaper or comic book
同義詞：comic strip, cartoon strip, funnies
- a relatively long narrow piece of something; "he felt a flat strip of muscle"
- get undressed; "please don''t undress in front of everybody!"; "She strips in front of strangers every night for a living"
同義詞：undress, discase, uncase, unclothe, strip down, disrobe, peel
- remove (someone''s or one''s own) clothes; "The nurse quickly undressed the accident victim"; "She divested herself of her outdoor clothes"; "He disinvested himself of his garments"
同義詞：undress, divest, disinvest
- draw the last milk (of cows)
- take off or remove; "strip a wall of its wallpaper"
- remove a constituent from a liquid
- remove the thread (of screws)
- lay bare; "denude a forest"
同義詞：denude, bare, denudate
- remove substances from by a percolating liquid; "leach the soil"
- remove the surface from; "strip wood"
- strip the cured leaves from; "strip tobacco"
- remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely; "The boys cleaned the sandwich platters"; "The trees were cleaned of apples by the storm"
- take away possessions from someone; "The Nazis stripped the Jews of all their assets"
- steal goods; take as spoils; "During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners"
同義詞：plunder, despoil, loot, reave, rifle, ransack, pillage, foray